Part Number: BOM-0007-B
Provides access to both the analogue video and RS232 control signals from an Infra-Red (IR), thermal imaging camera
and, allows it to be powered from a wide range of DC supply voltage.
The PCB fits onto the standard rear cover of the camera, plugging directly into a single high density 50 pin connector
type Hirose DF12-50DS-0.5V(86).
The PCB includes:
- Analogue video signal and ground connections.
- RS232 transmit (TX) and receive (RX) connections, whose ground is shared with the power ground.
- 6-24V DC to +5V/500mA DC power supply for the camera.
- Transient over-voltage, reverse-voltage, and over-current protection for the camera.
- DC input filter network for improved Electro-Magnetic Compatibility (EMC).
- Soft-start feature that manages the high initial current demand of the camera and DC power supply.
- Conformal coating (water and ESD resistant).
- Dimensions: 38mm x 23mm.
Supplied complete with a 250mm long, open-ended, ribbon cable for all external connections.
Qty 1 £149 + VAT
Qty 2 £109 + VAT
Qty 3 £96 + VAT
Qty 4 £91 + VAT
Qty 5 £89 + VAT
Qty 10 £83 + VAT
Qty 20 £77 + VAT
Stock available: 24
To place an order or, for more details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2018 ADEPT Circuits Ltd